Tuesday, September 1, 2020
Hello there to all
Well we are all in the same situation where we plan, then postpone, or cancel. This is a difficult time for all but is something we must live with and is totally out of our control.
As disappointing as it seems, we must keep going, and hopefully things will come right before too long.
The trackside dining evening, which was originally planned for 21 August was postponed to 4 September, however this date has now also been postponed or cancelled. We are endeavouring to see what our members want: whether to try again for a later date or request a refund? It would be appreciated if you could respond to the email sent with which option you would prefer. The result will be made clear very soon and probably by the time this goes to print the decision will be made.
The next planned event is to visit the Caddyshack on the 20 September where we will be welcomed with scones and cream, for those gluten free ladies an arrangement has been made for an alternative for you. On completion of a round of mini golf, we will be going for lunch, this will be at your own cost and the venue will be decided on very shortly.
The cost for this is $25 for the morning tea, mini golf and coach. The notice for this is now on the travel notice board.
Membership for travel section is now due at the same price as last year, set at $20 with the amount discounted to $15 if it is paid by 31 August.
Stay safe everyone,